Improving pedestrian and bicyclist safety is a top priority for the City of Glendale, We recently formed a partnership with T&T Public Relations and Safe Moves to launch a comprehensive citywide safety education campaign that will raise awareness about this important issue. Glendale Walks is the clearinghouse of information relating to this program.
- teaching residents the proper rules of the road for every transportation mode,
- creating and promoting events that will promote safe walking and bicycling,
- launching an awareness campaign through a variety of media sources
YOU CAN HELP
Please help us understand your personal experience surrounding pedestrian and bike safety in the City by completing our Community Survey. Your input will help us determine the most effective way to address this important issue.
- English – Pedestrian Safety Survey
- Armenian -ՀԵՏԻՈՏՆԻ ԱՆՎՏԱՆԳՈՒԹՅԱՆ ՎԵՐԱԲԵՐՅԱԼ ՀԱՐՑՈՒՄ
- Español – Encuesta de Seguridad Peatonal